All meetings are held virtually or take place at either
(a) Shevington Community and Recreation Centre, Vicarage Lane Fields, Shevington, Wigan, or at
(b) Shevington Library, Gathurst Lane, Shevington, Wigan, unless otherwise stated.
• Unless otherwise stated, all meetings begin at 7pm.
• The public may attend Committee meetings as observers. (Public participation is permitted at the Committee’s discretion.)
• At Full Council meetings the public may raise issues under ‘Matters Introduced by Members of the Public’.
• Requests for items to be included on the Agenda must be with the Clerk by the Monday, nine days preceding the relevant meeting.
• If the Agenda is full, the Clerk reserves the right to defer such items to a later meeting
Agendas for each meeting will be posted below.
Click the link here to view a folder of minutes, agendas and other related documents, both from this year’s and previous years’ meetings.
2022 Meeting Dates
12 January – Finance Committee
26 January – Full Council
2 February – Policy & General Purposes Committee
23 February – Full Council
2 March – Policy & GP Committee followed by Finance Committee
16 March – Annual Parish Meeting at 7pm
30 March – Full Council
6 April – Policy & General Purposes Committee
27 April – Full Council
4 May – Policy & General Purposes Committee
25 May – Annual Meeting of the Full Council
1 June – Policy & GP Committee followed by Finance Committee
29 June – Full Council
JULY NO MEETINGS
2 August – Annual Inspection of Property at 6pm
31 August – Full Council
7 September – Policy & GP Committee followed by Finance Committee at 8:30pm
28 September – Full Council
5 October – Policy & General Purposes Committee
26 October – Full Council
2 November – Policy & GP Committee followed by Finance Committee at 8:30pm
30 November – Full Council
7 December – Policy & GP Committee followed by Finance Committee at 8:30pm
14 December – Full Council