All meetings are held virtually or take place at either
(a) Shevington Community and Recreation Centre, Vicarage Lane Fields, Shevington, Wigan, WN6 8HP. or at
(b) Shevington Library, Gathurst Lane, Shevington, Wigan, WN6 8HA unless otherwise stated.
• Unless otherwise stated, all meetings begin at 7pm.
• The public may attend Committee meetings as observers. (Public participation is permitted at the Committee’s discretion.)
• At Full Council meetings the public may raise issues under ‘Matters Introduced by Members of the Public’.
• Requests for items to be included on the Agenda must be with the Clerk by the Monday, nine days preceding the relevant meeting.
• If the Agenda is full, the Clerk reserves the right to defer such items to a later meeting
Agendas for each meeting will be posted below.
Click the link here to view a folder of minutes, agendas and other related documents, both from this year’s and previous years’ meetings.
2023 Meeting Dates
|25th Jan||Finance Committee|
|25th Jan||Full Council|
|1st Feb||Policy & General Purpose Committee|
|22nd Feb||Full Council|
|1st March||Policy & General Purpose Committee|
|1st March||Finance Committee|
|15th March||Annual Parish Meeting|
|29th March||Full Council|
|5th April||Policy & General Purpose Committee|
|26th April||Full Council|
|2nd May||Extra- ordinary meeting of the Full Council|
|17th May||Full Council|
|7th June||Policy & General Purpose Committee|
|7th June||Finance Committee|
|28th June||Full Council|